*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, May 31, 2004

Morning Stroll Through the Dandelions of Thought

I was Fred/George Weasley at the Harry Potter character quiz @ Crazylicious.com

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

I started the second piece for my Advanced Studio Art final. It's not very original, but I like it. The problem is that we only have about two weeks to do them. Since we have so much other schoolwork preparing for finals, we can't really do a flashy, original work that would typically take about a month. My list of ideas for concentrations just keeps growing longer and longer. I really want to do moving water or horse anatomy, though. My worry is that I will not be close to them enough to really do anything. I'm at my barn a lot, but who really wants to sit there and draw horses when you can ride them?

I still haven't had any word from my "homeless" friend. I should e-mail him again, probably. I wonder if he straightened things out with his parents. If he didn't live in Washington States, I'd tell him he can crash with me. Of course my parents probably wouldn't really go for that much.

Note to self: probably shouldn't tell people about this blog. I kind of want to be free to be myself here, and not have to worry that a friend (or my father, who blogs on this site too) will come to me the next day and say, "You horrible creature! Erase your posts!" Chances are my dad will stumble upon it. However, I doubt that he would randomly come up with the fact that my name on here is Empyreal Faerie. Knowing my other names on various other sites, it makes sense. For a change my name isn't in Elvish. That's a step up I suppose. Empyreal is a great word.

So I was thinking of doing a quiz or two a day. Start off with a fun quiz, then get into my mundane life. You'd think I could manage to be happy with such a normal life, but no: I have to be one of those people with teenage angst. I actually hate it. A lot of teens embrace the hormones and become goth or emo. Emo people are starting to get annoying...especially since they all relate to Donnie Darko when their lives are nowhere near the same. I'm actually one of the rare non-Emo people that love Donnie Darko. I became a fan far before this whole "I'm depressed but not goth: I'm emo, which means I have emotions." Not that some of my better friends aren't emo...they just get on my nerves after a while. I feel like saying, "You live in a great neighborhood, you go to the same prep school I do, you get good grades, you're one of the preppiest people I know, so stop whining and enjoy this life."

"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" comes out June Fourth. Hopefully Alfonso Cuarón will be as good a director as I think he is. "Y Tu Mamá También" was a good movie. Anyway, couldn't be much worse than Chris Columbus, I suppose. No offense to the man, but Cuarón's Hogwarts seems better so far. Still not entirely sure about Gary Oldman as Sirius Black and David Thewlis as Remus Lupin. Although, if Gary Oldman can play Drexl Spivey, I'm sure he can pull of Sirius Black. I'd hate to admit it, but I do find Oldman rather attractive, which is one of the definite necessities for Black.

"Something The Lord Made" premiered last night, speaking of actors I really shouldn't find attractive, but do. Alan Rickman's in Harry Potter too...although everyone's in this new Harry Potter, from what I hear. I just skipped over to imdb.com, and read some reviews. Nine said "Woohoo! Go Harry!" and two were disappointed. I suppose I'll just have to see for myself.

And, just like every other loser, I obviously have a "Harry Potter"-type fanfic going on. The thing is, I hate reading fanfics. I love writing them, but I hate reading them. That's the main reason why I don't post any of mine anywhere.

I do write my own original stories, though. My problem is that I'm one of those annoying people that has to include every detail about everything ever. I'm afraid that the reader won't live the story as I do while I'm writing it.

Here, I made a dandelion chain for whoever's reading this. I'll talk to you all later. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home