*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, September 15, 2005

The more I keep thinking about it, the less interesting our night actually was. So no more given. If you really want to know any particulars you can ask me.

Sorry I haven't been updating. Not that I don't tell people what happens through Facebook.

I'm listening to Jackson Rohm now - I think we should get him to do an acoustic performance here. He's pretty good - I saw him over the summer while I was on vacation do a little acoustic guitar show.

I'm lucky I don't have external speakers - apparently I get my music a little loud anyway.

Ooooh, it's raining out. I'm really tempted to just go out in it - white t-shirt or no. Yes, I'm the brilliant one that thinks, "Ooooh, dark clouds, it won't rain! I'll wear my white t-shirt." At least I remembered to wear a white bra.

I think I might go out in the rain in a few minutes. It looks really nice. I miss going out in the rain regularly (especially when it's been so hot out). I think I'll go do that now.

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home