*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, May 31, 2004

Rising to Walk Amongst the Dandelions Some More







what's your battle cry? |
mewing.net | merchandise!


Really? Not "Forth Eorlingas"? Ah, well, can't have everything.

I e-mailed my friend. I hope he found a house. He was staying at his friend's for a while, but he was going to have to leave.

I should probably also e-mail my prom date. I hope he got back from my friend's okay. My friend's brother and his friends were hilarious. It's the perfect anti-drug ad, really. I've never gotten stoned, and I really have no desire to do so. I've seen what they do to my friends, and I just don't want to have to deal with all of that for a high that can't even be that great, in my opinion. Just give me a driving musical beat to release the chemicals in my brain, and I'm cool.

I must go, now. Feel free to play with the hummingbird. Namaste.

1 Comments:

Blogger pedingto said...

Woah, I have an account here already. Nice.
Yeah I'll read this stuff later...you've written a lot and I'm uber-tired.

So here's a comment from the Ped. Enjoy.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home