*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, May 31, 2004

Picking a Dandelion to Put in My Hair





why does laura hate you?
mewing.net





take the "are you a democrat or a republican?" test.



and go to mewing.net to love or sass.



Surprise, surprise, eh?

So, Paul decided to post a comment, did he? A few of my other friends from the Barrow Downs appear to have accounts on here. I can at least have them to talk to, assuming they have their blogs public.

Oh, so in changing an ink cartridge, "Open Here" on the wrapping is definitely a blatant lie. It's like in Ellen DeGeneres's stand-up, when she said, "'Open Here'? Is that sarcasm? Are you mocking me? 'Open Here'!" I just end up ripping one side. At least I have pretty black ink in the black ink cartridge again. Hopefully I won't have to deal with my printer for a good while. It gets fussy, yells at me, then refuses to print anything except for what appear to be Wingding symbols. I really need a new computer, but my dad's waiting for me to go to college. He's going to get me a laptop and a printer to bring with me. Then my mom will be on her own to deal with this computer. I swear, as they get older computers develop more and more of a personality. Mine always had a fair amount, but even more so now.

Well, time for some more dancing in the fields. Namaste.

1 Comments:

Blogger Akichan said...

I feel so...inspirational.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home