*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Gathering Parsley from the Herb Garden





I'm in a fair bit of a quandary. I really want to tell my friends about this blog, but I also want to be myself here. Obviously if my friends came here, even if I used different names, they could figure out who I was talking about.

Technically, I'm a senior now. The seniors aren't in school - actually, they left on their senior trip already - so we're the oldest. We already infested the senior hallway. Finals also start day after tomorrow. Then I have SAT IIs as well. Then it's off to Spain for a week.

Boy, my life is boring at the moment. I wanted to keep a regular posting up, though. I e-mailed Phil, though. Hopefully everything's cool with him. If not, well then there's not much I can do about it. He may not even have access to a computer for all I know. You know, he was one of the few things keeping his brother in line, in my opinion. I could be wrong, as I didn't know them really well, but that's the impression I got from my first meetings with the two.

Apparently two of my friends that hated each other finally decided to stop pretending to endure each other. I'm not sure whether they're speaking or not. It happened in an Art class I didn't go to because I was done with my piece. It wasn't so much what she did, I don't think, as that he had a lot of rage saved up, and it just all let out with her moving the pieces. I'm actually...on neither of their sides, really. Both do have a rather large self-image. I apologize if either of them find this page, but you both do sometimes at least say things that suggest high self-regard. I love you both though, and respect that you don't get along. Actually, I'm not even that close with either of you. Wish I could've been there when the roof blew off, though.

I only have to take three written finals: math, bio, English. Then I have my art meeting on Monday to critique our pieces. I would prefer if he didn't do it in front of the rest of the class, but we can't have everything. I just have to finish this second piece and then go back to work on the first. I'm not sure either's brilliant, but they'll do, suppose. As I said earlier, I can't do Monet in like two weeks. I could probably never do Monet, but that's not really the point. You know, I'm not completely satisfied with any of my concentration ideas, but I have the whole summer and part of the fall to work it out.

Here, have some parsley potpourri for your time. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home