*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Napping in the Long Grass




My friend put prom pictures up on her site. I'm going to ask her permission before I link to them, though. I actually don't look to bad in the pictures. Everyone looked so gorgeous at the prom. I really wish someone had taken a picture when we got stuck in the elevator. It was really funny in retrospect. We decided to put fifteen people in the elevator, and we went below the ground level. We managed to hit the concrete on the bottom then get stuck. The door didn't open and we couldn't get out. We pressed the emergency button and paged security. Other prom attendees gathered outside the door and proceeded to sing "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves..." as loud as they could until a friend of mine cursed them out through the door. Finally, we opened the door and climbed out of the elevator. Some of the girls were rather upset. I was actually fine - it got a little hot in the elevator, but I'm pretty good in small spaces. Having a picture of all of us would have been great. I think one or two people may have taken pictures. I'll look into it.

Is it me or are there more viruses on the computer lately? It's like all the lifeless hackers in the world decided to put up Trojans on every site. My virus scanner's been working overtime. My computer's rather old, too, with Windows 98. I'm not actually sure the scanner's been scanning every night though. It has been eliminating immediate errors, though, so that's good.

I have my math final tomorrow. Then I have Friday off. I have to go into school for art on Monday, I have bio on Tuesday, and English on Wednesday. Then I have no school Thursday, and Class Day's Friday. Then I'm all done with Junior Year. This Saturday coming up, I'm taking the Math IIC and Biology SAT II. That takes care of all of the boring areas of my life.

My second art piece for my final is actually not looking too bad. Hopefully I won't ruin it when I finish it.

I'm praying my computer doesn't just give out soon. It certainly sounds like it might. It already almost froze once when I was posting this.

Go visit my friend's blog if you're reading this. Here's the link: I Run With Scissors . She's a very cool person, so be very, very nice to her. Of course she's one of the only people that reads this, but oh well.

Well, that's really all that's important that's going on in my life. Check yourself for deerticks after you leave the grass. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home