*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Chat

Last night was the BMC Chat from 7-9. I entered the chat at about 7:30, since I had to have dinner with my parents and everything first. It was actually great. I have e-mails of a whole bunch of prospective students.

I told my dad today that I think I want to go to a women's college. He seemed kind of surprised. I mean I applied to three, so I guess that should be a bit of an indicator. But while I was talking to the people on there, I got along so well with them. I got along with them better than I get along with most of my friends. To be honest, BM's now way farther up towards the top on my list now. If the girls I talked to last night all end up going, then I'd be really happy to spend four years of my life there, you know? I'm probably going to spend a night there towards the end of April. Along with my other acceptances, of course...I hear from Yale tomorrow, but they might put it up early tonight. I'll check it out.

Not really much else to right. I swear I think all the girls from the chat that I gave my blog address to added hugs. That's awesome. I don't know how else it would have jumped from 15 to 40 in one night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Akichan said...

Because they're awesome. I don't know: they're just more comfortable to me. And the girls that I've spoken to at the colleges are awesome.

I just got rejected from Yale. And I was happy about it. Go figure. My exact words were, "Yes!"

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home