*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

New template!

Yay...the old one was starting to look kind of, well, teen angsty in my opinion. So I decided to go for pretty and blue. I almost went for pink, but I've been buying way too much pink clothing lately: have to let the color go a bit. Anyway, black to pink would be a rather big step. But this is a pretty template. It's called "Harbor." I haven't played around with the site to know whether I can actually customize my own template - pick a picture to use as a background or something - but I'd probably end up breaking the site or something anyway - or my computer. I already managed to do that with my last computer (break it, that is)...no clue how, either. I'm just special like that.

Yeah, but this is pretty and blue, so I'll stick with it for a little while. Maybe I'll move into the pink one I wanted, but it'll be a slow transition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home