*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Another post...

Well, I'm just chatty aren't I? Well, I was going to go offline, but Alda asked me to stay, and, since I seem to have no mind of my own, I did.

I was reading some of my earlier blog postings on here. My advice to y'all: don't read them. My poetry was crap, and I sounded really stupid. And now that I said that, you will all run out there and read it. No, please don't: I really mean it. I should go back there and delete a bunch of that stuff.

Oh, so I didn't really want to stay on, since I had nothing to do online, and I still do have some work to do for school, so I tried to amuse myself: do you know how many people with my first and last name there are out there? I Googled myself and there are 487 cases of my name...not one of them is actually me. Apparently there's a 17-year old fencer somewhere in Indianapolis or somewhere, a college diver, a few women from the 19th century, one of which married a Chocktaw Indian chief and died in childbirth, a key figure in the 19th century Methodist church. Wow: I was even apparently around in 1790. I did a lot...and you know, none of those listings are me. I better do something interesting pronto.

That's like in the Wellesley acceptance letter, they list all these awesome accomplishments, like students going to Africa to help AIDS victims and the like...meanwhile my dad said something along the lines of, "And what're you? The necessary boring person?" Yes, yes I am. Nah, I'll be fine. Some people who got in are normal just like me. Hehe, well, I'm gonna go for the moment. Namaste.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home