*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, April 01, 2005

Yale

Hmm...got rejected from Yale last night. Didn't care at all. My exact words were "Yes!" Hehe...

And why women's college? Don't really know. I get along really well with girls - I feel comfortable there. Even more comfortable than I felt at a lot of the co-ed schools. Statistically, women who go to women's colleges are also economically and professionally more successful than those that go to co-ed. Something like 80% of the women that go to women's school get to the very top of their company, and they represent only 5% of women as a whole.

And isn't is sacreligious to have cameras in Catholic cathedrals? Because CNN is definitely having "Live from the Pope'e Mass" at the moment. You know, I'm not Catholic, but I liked the Pope. He was a pretty cool guy: liked breakdancing and the like. Ah, well, coverage of it continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home