*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Making a Daisy Chain

You are Tsukino Usagi

You are love food, boys, shopping, and hanging out with your friends. You tend to cry when things get too hard, and have trouble doing things right the first time. You probably need to study a little harder. Your faith in the basic goodness of all people keeps you on the right track, even when others don't see it.

Take the "What Magic Girl are you?" Quiz

Hey, I took the "WHAT ANIMAL ARE YOU." personality quiz and my result was:

BALD EAGLE!

YOU ARE A FREEDOM FIGHTER. YOU WOULD RATHER DO STUFF BY YOURSELF BUT YOU CAN HANDLE IT IF OTHER PEOPLE WANT TO GET INVOLVED.

You can take this quiz at:
http://dragonhame.com/quiz/2486/


I had my first final today. I also had my piano lesson: I'm playing Schubert "Divertissement a la Hongroise" - Allegretto with my teacher for a concert next Tuesday. It's such a gorgeous piece. I play Segundo/Bottom/whatever you want to call it.

I forgot to ask my friend permission to use the link, but I'm going to lose it anyway. If you want to see my prom photos here they are. Aren't my friends so pretty? It's my friend's site, so I'm obviously not Laura, but take a wild guess which one's me.

I might see "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" tomorrow. I don't have any finals and I don't really have much to do. The review Elvis Mitchell gave was actually good. This one's rated PG-13, surprisingly. I actually thought that, judging by their rating criteria, the last one was "frightening" enough to be PG-13 too. Mitchell loved the adults and Cuaron's directing style. I love Cuaron too. I still say that the day Quentin Tarantino directs a Harry Potter is the day I'm getting involved, though. That would be one of the greatest things I'd ever see. I'd find a way to get to England to try out. I'd do anything to be in something like that.

Apparently the idiots that schedule these things scheduled the Tony's to be the same night as the last Sopranos episode (with...two Tony's, oddly enough...Tony S and Tony B). Hugh Jackman's hosting the Tony's and they say he'll be giving "Soprano updates". I'm watching The Sopranos and Deadwood instead anyway.

My dad got tickets to the U.S. Open (tennis) for this coming September. He and I are going. My mom doesn't really know any of the players, so she's not going. For some reason, my dad and I both know a good number of players. It's one of those things that, even though the camera angles are probably so much better on TV, it'd still be great to go to.

Here, I made the chain for you. Namaste.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

arizona home equity loans

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home