*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, December 24, 2004

Random addition...

So, apparently I smell really good. That's because I went to an Indian restaurant with my friends for lunch to celebrate a friend's birthday. So, I smell a bit like the Indian restaurant...which smelled really good. I was making my mom hungry for Indian food when I was driving home.

And I'm waiting for permission from someone, but I am planning on putting up a link in one of these posts to the transcript of the Hans Jensen and Elijah Wood interview for all of you that won't be able to get your hands on RotK: EE for whatever reason. Then I'll have a general quote-apalooza.

Wow...my dad brought home Godiva Dark Chocolate Truffle hot chocolate mix. I haven't really been in a chocolate mood lately, but this is ridiculously good hot chocolate. Again, namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home