*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, December 24, 2004

Still in a good mood...

Yes, I'm still in an amazingly awesome mood. Isn't that great? I enjoy my good moods greatly. Although I think that some of my friends prefer me when I'm kind of down for whatever reason. I tend to be a little overbearing when I'm in a good mood. It's more just with people I don't know. They get frightened of me, since I'm actually happy and talkative rather than depressed and quiet. That's really the only time I'm always quiet: when I'm sad. Which makes well for when people need to talk about things with me. I can still listen quite well when I'm happy, but I tend to actually butt in with my own thoughts and all.

So, after giving so much playtime to Dom yesterday (yes, I have changed my phone banner to "Dom's Lass"...although after seeing the "Easter Egg" on Return of the King for the billionth time, I may just change it to "Hans Jensen's Lass"), I decided that I neglected my other honey of the moment: Kieran Culkin. I saw Igby Goes Down for like the billionth time last night. When I first saw that movie (and coincidentally The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys on the same night), I said out loud (which I now regret, for it was in front of my dad), "Gee, when did Kieran get hot?" And he's never let me forget that I said that. Which is why I never tell him anything about who I like anymore...

But people who haven't seen the Extended Version of RotK: I'm not talking to you until you have seen it or at least agree to see it at some point. It's so much more brilliant than the theatrical version. And, okay, nothing scares me in the theaters, or so I thought. However, the Mouth of Sauron scares the shit out of me. He's one of the creepiest characters I've ever seen...and those teeth!

I saw the end of the Cast Commentary today. You know what? Orlando Bloom made me laugh. I never thought I'd live to see the day when I was laughing with him and not at him. Although, my favorite part was still the anecdote at the end when Sam and Rosie get married:

*SPOILER: for those of you that want this to be a surprise, don't read until I tell you in caps that you can*
My favorite part of the cast commentary was when Sean Astin was saying, "Yeah, you know, that was the first on-camera kiss that my wife didn't get upset about." And mind you, this is a rough quoting:
Elijah: Yeah, it was really pure and sweet.
Sean: Yeah...if only Billy and Viggo hadn't been trying to "show me how to do it" off on the side.
(At which point, I go, "Hrm?" and sit up a little straighter)
Billy: Viggo and I went to the set to watch them taping this, and you know, we were going "Aaaaaw" at them. Then, suddenly, Viggo grabs and kisses me...full mouth...with tongue.

I definitely started crying, I was laughing so hard at the mental image of that. And you know why it was especially funny? This picture: http://www.marysia.com/personal/graphics/famous/lotr21.jpg

(*SPOILER IS NOW OVER*)

But you can all go to the above link just to see the picture. I sometimes wonder what those boys are on...and how I can get my hands on some. And yes, that is Dom and Viggo...I think I am permanently scarred by that picture. It seems that they just have to kiss each other all the time: if you search under any of their names with "kissing" in the search field on google, you find a whole bunch of pictures of them kissing each other on the cheek, mouth, I don't wan tto know where else...there was also one of Dom kissing Orlando on the mouth - Orlando looks very confused.

If you couldn't tell, those boys make me very, very happy. As do Elijah's "big, blue eyes...big...blue..." (quote from Hans Jensen/Dominic Monaghan). Okay, on that happy note, namaste!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home