*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Winter Break!

Yay! You know I've been in school too long when I start yelling at the programs my mom watches on the History Channel.

Now, here's a question for you: how in the hell can they choose Kelly on The Apprentice over Jennifer? I mean I would have liked a girl to win anyway, but in the long run, I want the best to win. Kelly's just so...blah. I mean yes, he went to West Point, so he has the military training, and that's very attractive to a lot of people, but Jennifer went to Princeton and Harvard Law. Even George thought that Jennifer would be the best to make a CEO. Sure, as he said again, she's abrasive, but she really got the job done and didn't take crap from anyone. She got a team of three people that hated her at the end to respect her and work for her. Meanwhile, Kelly's team was having races across the polo field, not respecting him at all and actually screwing everything up. Even Donald Trump ("The Donald") said that he questioned Kelly's ability to lead. Meanwhile, Jennifer already seemed to be able to be a really good leader.

Until he got kicked off, I was definitely behind Andy, though. He had just finished up at Harvard and was just absolutely adorable. He was the youngest, at 22. Anyway, it's over...and next season looks kind of - um - okay, no nice way to say this - so it looks horrible, to be honest.

Then, as always on Sunday, the new episode of Huff is on tonight. I hope that Byrd and Gail get back together: I really love Gail. She's so gorgeous and a lot cooler than I initially thought seeing her character. She played the break-up really well last week - I felt so sorry for her (and obviously for Byrd). The actress' name, Misti Traya, really suits her I think. Last week's episode was great in general. I love Teddy too. The actor actually looks a lot like John Cusack, in my opinion.

Well, that's really all I have to say at the moment. See you all around. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home