*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, December 23, 2004

More happiness!

More happy posting! Wee! I just like posting when I'm happy. I write depressing, shitty poems and stories when I'm depressed, and I should post on here when I'm happy!

Okay, I'll stop with the exclamation points.

And Carley, stop biting your lip, damn it! Every time I talk to you, you're bleeding. *Random giggle*

Oh, so I started watching the Cast Commentaries for RotK. I have decided that I should marry Dominic Monaghan. He's so awesome. (Random teeny-bopper moment about to start) I love him so much. And I can't wait to see the movie he and Billy are supposedly writing!

And...and...and...he's pretty. Lol. I'm so immature sometimes (*coughallthetimecough*). It's really fun doing it sometimes (*coughallthetimecough*). Heehee...

Anyway, namaste again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home