*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Random burst of sunshowers...

Yup. That basically describes how I feel. I'm randomly very, very happy and I thought I'd share it with you. And no, I didn't get an e-mail asking me to fly to Washington to marry someone - actually if that were the case I'd probably be pretty damn confused and depressed. I don't even know why I'm so happy, I just am. I think it was a realization I came to: I'm seventeen, I'm single, and I really don't want to be in a relationship. That's one of the best places someone can be, I think.

I know that at this moment I should be sympathizing, but I really can't help feeling happy myself. And I don't normally feel this happy. Suddenly, everything I don't want to do today sounds like it might be fun. And I get to go have lunch with my friends tomorrow! Lately, even hanging out with my friends has sounded like a chore to me, but it suddenly sounds exciting again. And I love my friends so much. We're going to an Indian restaurant to celebrate a birthday. Isn't that so happy?

And I'm in a really giggly mood too. I don't think any of you have seen me in my giggly moods. They usually do come right after I come out of a really foul mood. I just have fun with life again. During my good moods I just feel...free. It's kind of like the feeling you get when you fly in your dreams. When you soar in the sky, the wind only mildly brushing your skin, because in a dream, even when you go quickly, the air is so gentle. Well, it's that same feeling you get in your stomach, and how you just smile and you don't know why. That's what I'm like now. And who knows, it may only last an hour, but I don't care.

So, yeah, I just thought I'd share this ridiculously good mood with all of you.

Awww...my cat's so adorable. She's sleeping on the couch. I think I'll go and give her a biiiiiiiiiig hug because I'm in that kind of giggly mood. Heehee...namaste.

2 Comments:

Blogger Akichan said...

Heehee...I also get really immature when I'm in this mood. So therefore, you say "be merry", I think, "I'd rather do Merry than be merry". And Isabel will get that even if you don't. Bwahaha...

2:19 PM  
Blogger Akichan said...

Well, by Merry I obviously mean the 5'7" version in the sexy form (in my opinion) of Dominic Monaghan. God damn it, why is he still 3" shorter than I am?

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home