*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Yale decision...

I was deferred. Which basically means I'll be a mess until April. Actually, you know, I'll probably get over it by then. However, for the next week, if you see me crying at random times, that's why. Then it'll start again in April...nice cycle.

So Carley was, as I promised, the first I notified. I text messaged her. Then I called Moira. Poor Moira, I love her so much. I called her hoping that I could get through it calmly, then just completely broke down. But she was there and she actually made me laugh. Yay. Then I continued text-ing Carley, who also managed to make me laugh and smile. Then I left a message on Jake's phone without actually crying! Okay, yeah, the reason I cut it off short at the end was because I was about to, but I kind of made it. Don't look at me like that, Isabel.

And you see: you're actually on while I'm typing this Isabel! We do sometimes talk on MSN.

Well, I don't have much else to say. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home