*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, April 04, 2005

I have some new pictures on my camera at home, so when I get a chance one weekend, I'll update my profile picture. Obviously, I'm typing this from school at the moment - in the computer lab.

I got wait-listed from Amherst, but because of the scholarship Mt. Holyoke is offering me, if I end up wanting to be in that area, it would make more sense to just go to Mt. Holyoke. MHC is stronger in the pol. sci. and IR areas that I'm interested in anyway, and they have their own barn and riding. And I like the women's colleges to begin with.

Tommy rehearsal's every night this week 6:30-9. I don't know what times the Saturday rehearsals are, and Sunday is 1-5. Then next week we have 6-9:30 Monday through Thursday, then the performances Friday and Saturday at 8 and Sunday at 3 (matinee). I have no clue what we're doing for cast party and the like. Don't even know if we'll have one - although I hope so.

Well, that's really all that's up0 with me. I don't have comp period today, so I'm done with class at 2. Maybe I'll go get coffee or something. I don't know. I still have homework, but I can do that elsewhere, then come back at like 5:45 for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home