*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, April 29, 2005

Why?

No, no, no, no, no...say it isn't so. Please, tell me it's not true: http://www.backstreetboys.com. I didn't believe the radio DJ when they said they were coming out with a new album, so I did a search for myself. Why? Why would they do that?

What kind of audience are they going for anyway? All of the kids that liked them when they were nine (me, I'm embarrassed to say - hey, I was nine), are now, well, I'm almost 18 (a month and a half 'til my birthday), and I listen to, well, K-Rock. Most of the ex-fans are into alternative rock now, for the most part. Are they going for the younger generation? Because they're like 40: that's just kind of sketchy.

You know, they should've all gone to college and gotten real jobs. I really don't want to see them all over the place. No offense to them, but...come on. Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home