*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

College

So, I'm going to Wellesley! Yay! Gee, when did it become a chore to type on this thing? I'm typing from school, as you can guess.

Well, I don't really have anything to say. Tonight is The Complete Works of Shakespeare Abridged. I'm Julius Caesar in it and I know all my lines:
ALL: Hail Caesar!
ME: Hail, citizens.
...
ERIN: Beware the Ides of March!
NARRATOR: But Caesar chose to ignore this warning.
ME: What the hell are the Ides of March?
ERIN: *sigh* The fifteenth of March!
ME: Why, that's today!
ALL: Gar! *stab, stab, stab*
ME: Aiiiiiiiieeee! Et tu Brute? *dies*

And I lay there until Sarah kicks me. Then I get to crawl off. You know, I much prefer making cameos than having any pressure on me to do...anything, really.

Well, I'm a-gonna go. Support The One Campaign! Not that I have, yet, but I plan on buying bracelets...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home