*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Deaf, dumb and blind boy...

He's in a quiet vibration land.
Strange as it seems, his musical dreams
Ain't quite so bad.

Sickness will surely take the mind
Where minds can't usually go
Come on the amazing journey
And learn all you should know...

Who's dancing around in their underwear belting that without even listening to the sountrack? Certainly not me. Yeah, last performance was today. I have a semblance of a life now, maybe. Except that I have to go visit colleges these next two weeks. Forgot about that. Damn.

You talk about your woman
I wish you could see mine
Yeah you talk about your woman
I wish you could see mine.
Every time she starts to lovin'
She brings eyesight to the blind.
You know her daddy gave her magic you can tell by the way she walks...

You know, I was wondering today: isn't it sketchy that her daddy gave her the magic? Doesn't stuff like that usually come from mothers? Or by her "daddy gave her magic," does that mean her pimp gave her acid? Or am I just reading into the lyrics way too much? Probably that. But then how can you tell by the way she walks? Is she almost floating? But if I were high on acid, I don't think I'd be floating...I'd probably be having some paranoid episode in a corner. Kind of like how my reaction to being drunk is sitting very still contemplating how long it will take to make the dizzy feeling go away. Hence why I don't get drunk.

Ihdmsmrn.itw? - and if you want to know what that means, e-mail me. Or, in Isabel's case, you can perhaps come online when I'm on once in my life. ;-) I think Carley will agree with me on this one, though. *Sigh* The play's over. I'm not that sad, though. I'm more sad that all the awesome people in the school aren't in my grade, but rather, ironically, younger. Usually you love the older kids, but yeah...wasn't all that enamored of most of them. Except for Ben Miller. But that's a story we'll save for a different day.

Ah, well, that's about it.
Whoah, her daddy gave her magic you can tell by the way she walks...

2 Comments:

Blogger Akichan said...

Hehe...it's to The Who's Tommy. We put it on this past Friday through Sunday. Went pretty well - my parents are ordering the DVD. And in that case, I'll e-mail you what I said. =P Hmm...never made a smiley like that before. Kind of cute in a way.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

astrology cancer

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home