*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, April 04, 2005

Oh. I forgot to say something. Hey, Isabel, how 'bout those Yankees? What was that score that the BoSox lost to them by again? Hehe...I take back all of my, "But he's old" comments about the Big Unit. He'll get along fine. My dad was joking that maybe Boomer is still on the Yankee payroll, and that's why he pitched like he did. Either that or he is getting too old.

Okay, well, I'm pretty sure that's it. If not, you'll another post in like five minutes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, just stopped by to say hi. I'm Anna from the BMC chat, finally back from Oklahoma and (mostly) recovered. I should email you sometime.

Boo Yankees (I come from a family of militant Red Sox fans-that's kind of dangerous here in NJ)

Anna

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home