*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Last concentration piece...

It actually isn't too bad. Maybe I'll take a picture and put it up here. Although, then again, I did say I'd put up a picture of my class ring and of my Spring Break vacation photos. So I'm just a big liar without meaning to be. Oh well. I'll maybe take some pictures of my works and put them up if I have time at any point in my life.

Last night was Laura's senior project: we put on The Complete Works of Shakespeare Abridged by the Reduced Shakespeare Company (http://www.reducedshakespeare.com/shakespeare.html). I recommend you all read it or see it. Oh, and even if you do see it, buy the script anyway, it's worth it for the footnotes. It's a comedy, and I was actually dying backstage, even though I've seen it so many times. Laura, Moira, Erin, Alyssa, and Sarah J. were the five main characters. Sarah Z., HUNGER, Alexander, and I made official cameos and Jen and Evan (Alyssa's little brother) also had parts...as did Gareth.

And why am I telling you this, Carley? You know already. And none of you all out there know who any of these people are.

Oh, and I'm going to prom with Danny M., Carley. He doesn't go to our school anymore - was just with us for 9th grade, then had to leave. But I went with him last year, and he comes to most of the school functions. He's a cool guy: you probably met him. Although, did you go to the Tommy cast party? I completely forget - I don't think you did, though. I don't remember you there. I was hanging out with Elizabeth K., Laura W. and some of those other sophomores most of the time. I would have been with you if you were there. Yeah, but you'll probably meet him, and if you saw him, you'd know him - he's about my height, dark hair, wears a lot of black or dark clothing...he was there last night for Shakespeare.

Now here's a question for you: what's the deal with the supposed random drug testing of sophomores? What was the real story behind that? Because I heard a story about some girls flipping out on a field trip, and I heard another story about a boy being found with stuff on him, then naming names when they told him to. And when are Mike and Darren coming back? I didn't really think they'd screw up before the end of the year.

Well, I guess that's all for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I saw him at the play, but I'm not so sure. Oh well, if you liek him he must be nice. Yes I was at the cast party, but I was play scrabble with jake (and kicking his ass btw) I also sang with Jack at the piano once, but other then that I didn't get around much. I didn't see you there either. I have no idea about anything going on with 10th graders. I am friends with them, but I don't know anything about that. I have heard rumours though. And I don't know about Mike and Darren either. But I think they'll be able to graduate, but I'm not sure. I guess we'll find out. btw, this is carley. duh...

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home