*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, June 07, 2004

Repotting a Mandrake

The title's in keeping with the spirit of Harry Potter. I saw it on Friday (opening day here). So, it seems the New York Times is a big liar: the new movie's still only PG. I haven't written in the past few days because I've been doing a massive Virus/Adware cleanout on my computer. I think about everything's gone, thanks to Norton Anti-Virus and this SpyHunter software I downloaded.

I'm staying away from the personality quiz sites because it seems a lot of them spread disease. I'm pretty sure the only thing my computer didn't have was E. bola. Who knows: it may have had that too.

So, about Harry Potter. It was a pretty good movie: I don't think it can stand alone from the books, actually, but Cuaron is an improvement on Columbus. He has some amazing camera angles...and I actually like the kids' clothing better.

And I know the world is going to hit me for saying this, but about the Phelps twins (that play the Weasley twins): is it me or did they suddenly get rather good-looking? And did Daniel Radcliffe become a slightly better actor? I mean he can't fake cry for anything, but he isn't half as bad as in Chamber of Secrets.

I still don't entirely agree with all of the casting, but oh well. All the teachers (namely Snape, Black, and Lupin) seem rather older than I expected. Aren't they supposed to be about 35 or something? Oh well.

I haven't much else to say. Only two more finals to go, then I'm off for the year. Then I get to go to Spain for a week. SAT IIs were good at least.

Cover your ears! I'm about to repot it! Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home