*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, December 10, 2004

Friday!

Yay! Although I don't really have a weekend. I'm going to the Cloisters with an Art History trip tomorrow, then having lunch in the city with my AP Spanish V class, then going to see a play with them on the East Side. Then Sunday I have to sing Christmas carols. I hate Christmas carols, and yet like them at the same time. It's really odd.

Tonight is a Poetry/Coffeehouse type of thing at my school. I'm going to a piano lesson, then coming back with food and staying through until it starts. I'll probably be the only one here, but that's awesome. The school is great at night when it's empty. I love being alone when a building is empty. It's so quiet and I can go wherever I want.

Ooo...a week from yesterday, and we all know what I mean. And if you don't, where have you been in my life.

And I decided that I will e-mail my old homeless friend...probably not homeless anymore (I hope he isn't still crashing in his friend's basement). I'll let you know how it goes! Yeah, so not over him...I'm so pathetic. I keep trying to act like I don't want a boyfriend, but I really do. Washington State, Jesus Christ, I'm so pathetic. Could I pick a farther place in the country? Well, at least this one's in the U.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home