*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Tommy can you hear me? Can you feel me near you? Tommy can you see me? Can I help to cheer you? Oooo...Tommy, Tommy, Tommy...



Yes, I do have the stuck in my head. And I think I always will too. I love the show and it's going really well, but the songs just never leave me ever. It's actually apparently going far, far better than Mackers (Macbeth: I'm not in a theater at the moment, so I can say it) - their performance it tomorrow and people apparently don't know their lines. I'm probably going to go see it Saturday (at 8 p.m. - so come, Carley).

So, take a wild guess what happens in three days? You probably guessed it: the season premiere of Deadwood! w00t, as it were (and as Laura says).

Is it possible for a person to sniffle to death? Because I think I'm going too. And it was starting to get warm here too - then it had to go and drop back down to 19 degrees. I love the pretty blue sky that coincides with our New York winters, don't get me wrong, but I had to steal a half a box of my dad's tissues to bring to school with me. And then there's the stuffy head feeling that comes with it - you know where you're just almost there, but not quite. And you just feel all sleepy - although I always feel that way.

Spring Break is only 11 school days away now. Then I leave for Florida (on the 19th). With my luck, it'll rain the whole time I'm down there. I don't care - I'm walking on the beach no matter what the weather: I just need warmth.

Did I tell you that I got my pretty class ring? I'll take a picture of it and post it on imageshack and put a thumbnail of it (or the actual picture) on here, now that I've figured out how to do it through "Edit HTML". And, as you can see, I've discovered the wonders of the Marquee. So, I'll probably be abusing that privilege just because I can.

Erin has her first meeting for Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead on Sunday. Can you go Carley? What I want to know is when Laura's going to get her Reduced Shakespeare Company's The Complete Works of Shakespeare Abridged rehearsals going. I love that show so much. You ever seen it? If not, you must go and see it right now...after you watch the first season of Deadwood.

I saw the IFC Independent Spirit Awards last night. I love IFC. I think my dad was going to throw a fit, though - he didn't care for it much. At one point I said, "Look, Dad, they're having the real actors present to the independent ones." He liked that, but I don't really mean it. I love the indies a lot more than the commerical movies for the most part. Well, my favorite director/writer is Quentin Tarantino, then Guy Ritchie. I *heart* Quentin, though. He's awesome.

I was going to say something, but I forget what it was. What was I going to say? Yes, it's your job to remind me of these things people. Oh well, I'll come back to a computer, either here in the school computer lab or to one of the kiosks if I remember. For now I'm going to - well, I don't know what. I have to study for my massive AP Art History Test, but I don't think I'm going to do that just now. Maybe I'll find someone to go to the Tuck with for a snack or something. You know, if I didn't have rehearsal tonight, I could be going home now: my last class ends at 2 today and I drove, so I could leave whenever I wanted. Ah, well, c'est la vie. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home