*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Snow day...

Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow!


Yes, we finally have a snow day. It was a two-hour delay until like 8 a.m., when they finally decided that, since it was still snowing then, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to have school. Last night I had a fever, so it was nice to have a day off from school. My mom was probably going to keep me home anyway, so I'm not missing anything this way. I even got to catch up on some stuff that I'd been dragging on. I also have an extra day to do my art concentration piece. It's actually pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Oh, so I'm also feeling all full of blood again. Yay! It's amazing how quickly those little needle punctures heal. Mine is hardly recognizable now...which is very nice. I'll probably donate blood again next year, but have someone with me so I don't pass out in the middle of nowhere. I'll also be at college then, so I can choose to do it after I'm done with classes and have someone to guide me back to my dorm room to faint.

Um, so, I really don't have much to report. I just finished my AP Art History work, and I'm going to have lunch in a little while, so I just figured I'd type in a quick "hi". Oh, oh, oh! And guess what? Five days, eight hours, fifty-seven minutes until the next season of Deadwood premieres on HBO! Yay! You know what I'll be doing then. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home