*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Hugs...

My hug counter reached the 100 mark. Yay! I love that counter. Does that make me weird?

Anyway...anyway...what was I about to say? Yes, I'm going to start that again. Well, I have a song stuck in my head that's in no way related to Tommy. That's always nice. And I finally saw I Heart Huckabees last night. Great movie...Jason Schwartzman, Jude Law, Mark Wahlberg, Dustin Hoffman, Naomi Watts, and Lili Tomlin: how can you go wrong, really?

I also saw the beginning of My Best Friend's Wedding this morning. I'd never seen it, it was on, and it's one of those things that they always talk about. I didn't see the end though. I just saw at the luncheon when Dermot Mulrooney's character said the wedding was going to take place at six, and that Cameron Diaz's character had forgiven him. Was I the only one that thought that Cameron deserved him more than Julia Roberts' character? I mean Julia's character was such a conniving little bitch: she really was wrecking their lives out of jealousy. What happens in the end? I mean Julia doesn't get him, does she?

I loved how Rachel Griffiths just randomly popped up in there, though. It was before people knew who she was. And Rupert Everett was the best part of the movie, in my opinion. However, it would be nice to know the ending of the movie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home