*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, May 09, 2005

Okay, to sort of continue with what I said on the comments, the reason I'm kind of paranoid is that I've typed on this blog from a school computer. Thus, they have it in the history and I know for a fact they check what sites we've been on. That also means that if they saw I was talking about things, they might start watching my blog or something. I'm completely neurotic, I know, but they've really kind of had the school on lockdown lately.

It's not that the teachers care more than they used to, it's just that after the pay cuts on other teachers that were on the Greece trip, they seem to realized that they can get penalized for what we do. So, they've started reporting students when they previously would have turned a blind eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home