*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, May 20, 2005

So I saw the coming attraction for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire today on TV. You know what that means? Time for me to read all the books again, since it reminded me that Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be coming out soon...July, to be exact.

I was saying the other day to - I think it was Laura, "Wow, what mature graduates we are: 'Yay! We're graduating from high school. Oh my God! Harry Potter's coming out soon! And the new movie!'"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have Facebook through BM, I have it through the college I took classes at this semester. I'll have to transfer everything once I get to Bryn Mawr, but we'll definitely have to facebook each other! :-) You're so lucky that you're almost done with school! I have three weeks to go, grrr!

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for HP to come out! Do you realize that if Rowling had written a book a year, the last book would be coming out this summer--the same year we graduate?!?! I'm a dork, I know.

I hope you have a blast at prom, I hope none of your plans fall through as mine did.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home