*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Playing with Snap Dragons

I had my last final today! That means no more finals for the rest of high school. Seniors don't have to take finals (no point, really, as they're already into whatever college they're going to). I don't have school tomorrow, so I might see Shrek 2 with my mom. Then I have class day Friday. I leave for Spain on Sunday.

I'm going to see Harry Potter again tonight, as my dad didn't see it yet. So I'm rereading the series, and I definitely think I accidentally said out loud - rather than in my head - "Oh, Snape, why are you so sexy?" He's my favorite character. Then I thought, "Oh, Alan Rickman, why are you just as sexy, even though you're too old to be Snape?" Then I said the same thing about Sirius Black and Gary Oldman. I seem to have a thing for 40+-year old actors. Not to mention the fact that Alan Rickman's older than my mom...that's really just inappropriate when I think about it. I still hold to my assertion that David Thewlis, while awesome as Lupin, was not quite the right fit. I didn't like the stupid little mustache (no offense to people that have that ridiculous-looking thing on their own faces). He did play enough of a wise, father-figure type character for me, though.

I was just thinking about a conversation we had with my friend Hyun Jee the other day. She made the comment, "We should people with AIDS separate from other people so they don't spread it." We replied, "Er - Sunny? That's called a concentration camp." These are the types of conversations we have in my art class. The other day, she also expressed her desire to get implants even though she's already a C-cup. A small C-cup, mind you, but that's still the same size I have. I keep telling my friends that, hey, I'd give them a cup-size and we could both be B-cups. I think that would be fine. What do you think? Oh, where's an easily-embarrassed boy to say that to when you need him? Bwahaha...

So, the "Six Feet Under" premiere's on Sunday...and I'm going to be in Spain for it, which mean's I'll miss it. And the season finale of "Deadwood"'s that night too. I've been whining to no end about it.

Oh, and I still need to figure out an art concentration. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do. Maybe I could do scenes from Tolkien books...no, that would just make Tolkien spin in his grave a little faster than he already is. I'll have to think on it and get back to you.

Oh, in reference to the title, don't you just love making snap dragons snap? It's so much fun. Actually, you don't make them snap, really: more just open their mouths. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home