*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Quick Post...

All right, all right, all right, Isabel! :-P

As of now, I don't have a computer at home. That's why I haven't been on. It completely broke about a week ago. I'm currently posting from school (shhh...we're not supposed to blog from here).

I'll be getting a new computer in a week or two, and then I'll be back up and running.

So, senior year is psycho. I'm applying early to Yale, so I have to get all of that in order. I'm not sure I would have had a tremendous amount of time to post even if I did a computer, to be completely honest.

Well, senior year is currently my life. Not very interesting, but it's true. I even dropped out of the fall play because I didn't have enough time to do it.

AP Art History is awesome, though. We go to the Met about once a month to see what we've been studying. The course is great. So far we've studied prehistoric art, Ancient Near Eastern art, Egyptian art, we've done a brief overview of ancient Chinese art, and we're moving to early Greek art (Cycladic, Minoan, and Mycenaean).

My art history teacher's actually planning a Spring Break trip to Greece and Turkey. I'll see if I can go. I think it would be amazing to go there.

Well, that's really what's going on in my life. Namaste.

EDIT: Magic number for the Yankees is one! Woohoo! Go Jason (Giambi)! I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home