*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Leaving the Garden...

This is my last post for a month (as though I was posting too regularly anyway, right?). I'm going away to Western New York for four weeks, and I don't have a computer up there. Technically, I could buy time, but one, I'm cheap, and two, I don't really need to do so. It's sort of my time away from you guys. No offense, I love you all to death, but everyone needs a break.

I finished up my school interviews. Now I just have to complete the Common Application, copy it a zillion times, and write my college essays. I kind of know what I'm going to talk about already, but I'll flush out the idea a bit more when I'm away.

So, have any of you been following the Democratic National Convention? I've been following when my dad hasn't been around, since he can't tolerate politicians. I find it fascinating, personally. I wish that I were there. I am going to be here, in New York, for the Republican National Convention. However, the conservatives scare me a bit. On September third, I'm going to be heading to the U.S. Open, so we'll have to go around the Republicans. My dad made the joke, "What's worse than a trainful of conservatives? A trainful of liberals!" I, being the liberal I am, shot him an evil look and corrected him. "What's worse than a trainful of conservatives? A trainful of Red Sox fans!" That's something we both can agree on - no offense, GOTO. Well, yes offense to the Red Sox, but not to you specifically: you're one of the good ones.

As I'm not Christian, I'm not really a praying person, but my best wishes are with Jason Giambi. I really hope they find out what's wrong with him soon. I'm starting to worry about him myself. At first he was pretty good at concealing his own concern, but now that they keep going with the tests, it's obvious he's becoming more and more concerned himself. I just hope there's nothing horrifically wrong with him. He's a great first baseman, and while I love Tony Clark with all my heart, I miss him dearly.

Dominic Monaghan's apparently going to be in a new show called Lost on ABC TV. I saw one commercial for it...looks like an awful show. It's about people getting stranded after a plain crash. Now you know what would be good (and funny)? A reality show with Dominic Monaghan, Billy Boyd, and Orlando Bloom. But then throw in: three girls that smoke, three girls that are Anglophobes (for whatever reason), and three teeny boppers. The nine girls and the three guys must survive. It comes down to who walks out alive. The trio that lives walks out with a whole bunch of money. I couldn't see Bloom lasting an hour, Dom would freak out with the smoking girls, and Billy...well, I could see him being fine. Throw in three goths that hate the other twelve contestants and you'd have a show.

Well, I'm off. Take care of yourselves. I'll leave the gate open for you to play in here while I'm away. Namaste.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out dominic groups.msn.com monaghan site if you like LOST

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home