*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, October 22, 2004

DriveShaft, Part 2...

Well, this week's episode of Lost made me say, "What the fuck?" again...in a good way. That is one of the oddest network shows ever created, I think. That's a good thing, because I typically hate network shows, but I don't hate this one. Charlie hit it off with Claire, the pregnant girl. Isn't that cute?

Anyway, I meant like a blog written by a "fan" of DriveSHAFT and dedicated to the band. For example, I found this site out there: http://www.driveshaftband.com . It was made by these two girls, and it's a total parody of a fan site. It's rather sad, but really adorable. I was thinking of e-mailing them and asking if I could use some of the "chronological history" they created for the band and pretend that it was fact if I did create the blog. For example, say I play a girl named...Tiffany - I'd probably be Rachel, since that's my real name, but let's speak hypothetically for a moment, shall we? Anyway, Tiffany first heard Burn on the radio in 1999 and thought it was really cool. She bought that album and has been a fan of...I don't know...Charlie Pace...ever since. The blog would be called DriveSHAFT or DriveFOREVER or something weird like that. She would start it probably just after Charlie disappeared, just as a place to write about it. I don't know, just spouting stuff now.

For the record: GO ST. LOUIS! I wanted Houston to win so Rocket could bean Pedro, and there would be the Killer B's, but oh well. Looking at Houston and St. Louis, if the Yankees won, they would have probably lost to either of those teams. Anyway, as Steinbrenner said, "Congratulations to the Red Sox on their victory...we not look forward to preparing our team for next year." When he said it, it was utter b.s., but I say it with...well...maybe a touch more honesty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home