*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, October 01, 2004

Yankees...how you doin'?

Hehe...sorry, Isabel: couldn't help myself. :-P Even though I had my Senior Formal picture today, I was so tempted to wear my Jeter shirt or my "What the Hell's ANSKY?" shirt to school today, since it was Dress-Down Day anyway.

Yeah, so Kerry whooped Bush's ass last night. I honestly thought Bush was going to cry at one point. I hear that all of the Conservative bloggers posted last night saying, "Oh...crap. What are we going to do now?"

Then, to top that off, I turned on YES (Yankees Entertainment and Sports Network...all Steinbrenner, all the time) to see an interview with Gary Sheffield (Sheff!). My dad said, "Ummm...did they win?" I said, "Dad! Look at his hat!" The hat was a Division Championship hat.

Have any of you out there in Bloggerland seen the new show Lost on ABC? I only turned it on because Dominic Monaghan is in it, and I love him. It's such a ridiculously weird show, but I really liked the half hour I saw of it. I'm going to try to record the first two episodes, since they're reshowing them Saturday and I have a friend's party I'm going to.

Well, that's really all that's new at the moment. I have to pack my bag (still writing from school) and get ready to go over to see the possible prom locations they're presenting for us to vote on today (I'm going for the yacht, personally). Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home