*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

DriveShaft

Hmm...would it be completely stupid of me to start another Blog for DriveShaft, the group that Charlie, played by Dominic Monaghan, has in Lost? I would have to think about the format for a bit and tweak it. Perhaps it could be more of a "creative writing" type thing that anyone could participate in. I don't want it to be something just drooling over Dominic Monaghan, because I hate people and sites like that. Once we find out more about the band, it would probably work better. It would be even more awesome to have a full mock site-thing, but that might not happen (don't have the money for that).

Well, I'll jet. Game 7 tonight! Woot! Well, time to go think about my idea. Give me feedback all...and by all, I mean Isabel. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home