*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Who's Your Daddy?

I'm sorry, the constant chanting of "Who's your daddy?" on television last night finally got to me as well. Okay no, not really all that sorry, to be honest, but I try. Really, the Yankees just held at home. It's kind of like tennis: you want to hold your own serve and it bites if someone breaks it. If Boston had won either game, they would've broken our serve, so to speak. Okay, yes, I just used a sports metaphor in reference to another sport entirely. I need help.

Hehe...Seed of Chucky ad on tv. Brad Dourif and Billy Boyd both do voices in it I just found out (aah, the wonders of http://www.imdb.com). Looks like...an awful movie, just like all of the Chucky's.

Speaking of, I recorded Lost last night. It's speaking of Billy Boyd, that is, not awful Chucky movies. I'm probably going to watch it tonight, since there isn't a baseball game on.

Okay, I hate to dwell on this, but why does Mike Mussina keep getting so close to a perfect game? Two years ago, he went two outs into the ninth with a perfect game, then gave up a dinky single. I mean it's obvious he doesn't actually go for the perfect game, but...but...well, why doesn't he? For me, that is?

Jon Lieber really impressed me. He pitched better than he's pitched since his surgery. Maybe it was because his dad was thiere. This was the first Major League game his dad's ever seen him pitch in. He lives in like Iowa, so he's never gotten the chance to come watch Jon in the big leagues. I thought that Lieber would be totally outclassed by the Red Sox and Pedro last night.

It was great: the dean of my grade in school is a Sox fan. He jokingly threatened to give my Yankee fan friend detention for wearing her Yankee jacket today. One of my old history teachers is also a Sox fan. The dean mandates that we give him 3 days mourning period after we beat them in a series.

Yeah, so anyway, that's really all I have to say for now. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home