*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, October 04, 2004

I'm up and running...

Yay! I got my new computer yesterday. It's all pretty and black and shiny. I do need to change the wallpaper and the screensaver, though. If I see the word "Dell" one more time, I think I'm going to jab my eye out with a spork. The computer has the word everywhere.

So why am I still typing from my school computer at the moment? Because I have nothing else to do. I should be studying for my math test or picking up the tape to use to study for the SAT II Spanish Listening, but I just don't feel like it. I have two free periods today (neither of which coincide with a lunch period...my life sucks), so I can do it next period.

Wednesday is the best though. I have first free, so I can sleep an hour late if I want. Then I have third and fifth free. There are only eight periods in a day to begin with.

So I actually saw the first two episodes of "Lost" on Sunday morning. It's not too bad, actually...and I like Dominic Monaghan, so it's good. Isabel: if you want to check it out, it's on ABC on Wednesday at 8 p.m. It will be the third episode coming up. All you need to know is that they got stranded, the pilot was mangled and tossed in a tree, there was a convict (it turns out to be the resourceful dark-haired girl), Dom's character is a cocaine addict, the main character's a doctor, and they all have skeletons in the closet. Oh, and there's a pregnant Australian girl who, as a plot device, will most likely go into labor. She had contractions the first episode, but nothing else happened. And that's really all you need to know...oh, and the creepy guy who looks like Rudy from Survivor (never actually saw Survivor to be honest) told the little boy some secret.

So apparently Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth got engaged. Jude Law and Sienna What's-Her-Name did too. That was actually the first thing I heard when I turned on the radio this morning. Slow news day, I guess. Well, better than hearing, "And President Bush has just sold the U.S. to Canada for a new ranch in Texas and fifty acres of wheat" or something. Woohoo...so who's pumped for the Vice-Presidential debate? And the Presidential one? Let's hope Bush is still drugged on whatever they had him on last debate - I swear he looked drunk.

So you know what I'm going to do when I have time on my new computer? Go to the Barrow Downs: I actually haven't been there since July. Have you been there, Isabel? Did all the idiots leave? Although that won't ever really happen, now will it?

Well, catch you later. Namaste.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out dominic monaghan pic if you like LOST

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home