*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Weeee...

Go Yanks! Why does Mussina put me through this torture? That's the third time he's had me thinking he might have a perfect game. The first time, he went two outs into the ninth, then there was a dinky base hit...*grumbles* And you know, he really deserves one...he also deserves a World Series ring. He's been on the Yankees giving a great performance for four years now: just missing the 2000 WS win.

And what's your screenname on MSN? Because I need people to talk to. Most of my friends have AOL, but my dad thinks that AOL is the devil, so I can't get it. I might get AIM or something at some point as well.

Oh, awesome link for you: http://www.fudgethebadger.com/html/chat.html. It's a transcript from what is now apparently and infamous chat on billyboyd.net. Almost all the actor personality quizzes you take now refer to it in some form or another. To sum it up, basically Billy Boyd came onto the chat to talk to people. Elijah, Dom, and their friend Oliver got on as well. They were obviously already a few "sheets to the wind" so to speak. Especially read the parts with Dom. I like him so much more for that chat...it sounds a lot like a conversation I'd have with my friends, really, which is rather scary. Anyway, check it out.

Oh, reminder: Lost, channel ABC 8:00 p.m. tonight. I'm going to record it because I'm going to be watching the Yankee game. Hey, Pedro: Who's your daddy? 1918 forever, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home