*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, January 07, 2005

Haven't posted in a while...

So, before Isabel starts yelling at me, I figured I should. I've been kind of busy, though, and I actually have the legitimate excuse that my phone line was down, so I couldn't go online. I have no clue why the only phone line that ever goes in the house is my computer line. Oh well, go figure. My dad's computer line always works and the two phone lines work, but whenever they work on any telephone lines anywhere in Cortlandt or Croton, this phone goes out. When we see the Con Ed trucks out, we know I'm going to have problems within the next few days.

Well, I had my Spanish midterm today. It was good. That's about really all I can say. I've been okay recently for the most part. The funeral for my old gym teacher was Wednesday night, so I went to that. You know, part of me is still wondering how he could be gone. If he - one of the strongest people any of us knew - couldn't fight his cancer, then none of us have any hope if we ever get it.

Well, nothing really new, as I said. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home