*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Saturday, January 01, 2005

January first...

If that really means anything. I mean it's not like the world said, "Gee, I'm now 2005 years old since a character that people say is named Jesus was born. Woohoo. Break out the champagne." Actually, it's not like I said any of that either, really. What was my New Year's Eve like? Well, I watched a movie called Frantic. Then I watched one of the New Years' Eve shows - the one with Ryan Seacrest. Well, my dad chose it. I probably would have watched the one with Regis over the one with Seacrest. But my dad found Seacrest less offensive or something I guess. I think he only chose that one because I yelled at him for flipping around from station to station.

The commercials basically killed everything, though. They had commercials from 11:52 pm until like 11:58 and 25 seconds. I was like, "Cutting it close, are we?" What I really want to do is go down to Times Square next year. I've never been down there for New Years' before, and I really do want to go. Although, me in a mass of many thousands of people might not be the best idea.

So, I just turned on The Honeymooners, because I was just like, "Oh, crap! I haven't watched them at all today." It's a tradition for me to watch at least one or two episodes every New Years' Day. They stopped showing at 6:30 am for the morning marathon, though, because they had to show their annoying cartoons. I woke up at like 8:30, so I missed that stretch. So now I have this one. It's on until 7. At which point I'm probably going to switch over to VH1 because I Love the 90's has been having a marathon - on and off, in chunks, really - and it starts again at 7. Aren't you so glad I told you my pre-dinner TV schedule?

Sorry I didn't post these past few days. I had a really rough day on Thursday - don't really want to type about it - and I was kind of recovering still on Friday. I was happy, don't get me wrong, but I still just didn't know what to say. It was one of those days where I was over-reacting to things anyway, then some stuff happened to make it worse. I scared and upset my mom a lot, though. I felt really bad about that. But then again, parts of Thursday I scared myself, so...

I mailed all of my college applications, though. Today I finished up the rest of my financial aid stuff.

Umm...what else? What else do you want to know? I'm cold at the moment, probably because I'm tired. And I really, really, really don't want to go back to school at all on Monday. But I know I should because I'll just become really anti-social. And obviously I don't really have a choice in the matter. You know what I'd really like? No, I don't know what I'd really like. I was just hoping you all would know what I wanted. It's always worth asking.

Blah...I'm tired. Well, I'm going to go. I think I might change the format of this thing. Namaste.

1 Comments:

Blogger Akichan said...

I decided to redo my blog Template. The Scribe template was driving me crazy.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home