*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, January 21, 2005

I'm back!

Well, last Saturday, my computer hard drive said, "Gee, I don't really want to work for you anymore. Thank you, and good night! Then I had no computer. But now, I have a new hard drive and my computer is *gasp* working! Isn't it amazing? I don't think it's ever worked quite this well - probably had a bad hard drive from the time I got the computer...and it was set up wrong.

Anyway, not much new in my life. I'm currently watching I Love the 90's Part Deux. And if I hear the junior boys say "Part Deux!" one more time in the hallway the same irritating way that the guy says it in the VH1 commercials, I just don't know what I'm going to do to them...I love that show so much - especially Hal Sparks. He's great. To be honest, the people I watch the show for are Hal Sparks, Michael Ian Black and the occasional Dominic Monaghan comment. However, after seeing Hal and Michael, I see why Dominic is an actor more than a comedian. He has his moments of Zen, but Hal actually makes me so happy sometimes...hehe, have you all seen Spiderman 2? Hal Sparks appeared as the guy randomly taking his dog in the elevator that asks about the Spidey outfit and whether it's comfortable.

Well, that's really all that's new in my life! I'm waiting for more Carley updates on her blog. Namaste.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carley:
I love that show, and hal sparks, and michael ian black. It was really funny because one time michael was like: "no is ever a fanatic to me, all i hear is hey! I love the 90's, do you love the 90's? I do! Tell that hal sparks he's frickin hilarious" hehe. oh and don't forget that episode of law and order where michael is a young cuban ganster/homeless dude. hehe. I also like that blonde woman with the glasses, and sometimes kathy griffen is on it. they're pretty funny too.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home