*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Cute quizzes...

I just remembered that I had an account at tickle.com. It used to be emode.com. So therefore, I spent some of yesterday evening doing some of the quizzes. Have you noticed how personality quizzes are so addicting? Anyway, my old Dominic Monaghan Forum shut down, so I was looking at starDOM, apparently the one his publicist favors. They have links to various personality quizzes that are adorable. Here are some of the answers:

"You and Dom"
You met......when your car breaks down and he stops to help. (Awww)
You fell when......he surprised you with a picnic in the park.
He fell when......you tripped in front of every one but held your composure.
Together you......were the perfect couple.
You broke up......when it was just time to move on. (WHY?)

"When Will You Meet Dom?"
you will meet... ...in the afterlife (Well, that bites)
he will say... ...'Have you seen Billy!?' (Where? I want to, though!)
you will... ...get married (Duh...wait, but we're dead!)

"Which sexy aspect of Dom are you?"
You Love... ...the eyeliner (Boys in eyeliner do rock...Brandon Flowers...)

"What Dom Thinks of You"
You meet him walking in a secluded forest
His first impression of you Lust at first sight (Hehe...)
His favourite thing about you Your laugh
His least favourite thing about you You're afraid of his weird pets (I love tarantulas, though!)
He wants to Have a threesome with you and Billy (Erm...)
Or...
You meet him when he flashes you at the House of Blues
His first impression of you Nice body! (You better believe it)
His favourite thing about you Your intelligence
His least favourite thing about you You won't swallow (Erm...)
He wants to Kiss you deeply
Not really going to touch that one. I like the first one better...which says a lot about the second.

"You cheated on Dominic Monaghan!" (No, I didn't! Really!)
With Who Sean B (at least I have good taste)
When A couple of months later (than what?)
How Many Times 90 ( goodness)
Where At an awards show
Why Dom was too flirty

"Why Does Dominic Monaghan Love You?" (Isn't it self-explanatory?)
Why He doesn't (HEY!)
How he shows it Diamonds and pearls (But...wait...no...confused)
Does it last? Nope (well, apparently it didn't start)
His parents think You're sweet (awww...danke)
Your parents think You should get married
OR (since I didn't like that one too much)...
Why: You're sweet
How he shows it: A rosepetal bath (Rowr)
Does it last?: Duh! No! (Hey, now!)
His parents think: You look like a stripper (I've been told that before, actually...)
Your parents think: He's with your best friend.
Damn it...try again...
Why: You're a good kisser (you better believe it)
How he shows it: Diamonds and pearls
Does it last?: No (okay, you know what, damn you)
His parents think: You're bratty
Your parents think: He's ugly (well, my mom does, actually)
Last time...I swear...using all the different combinations of my name...OOO! And we have a winner!
Why: You're the best he can get (I can live with that)
How he shows it: He writes you a song (Aww...sucker for poetry and song am I)
Does it last?: Yep (Boo-yah)
His parents think: You look like a stripper (I can live with that, too)
Your parents think: He's with your best friend.

Okay, moving on from that quiz...
"Which ranDOM picture of Dominic Monaghan are you?" (Okay, the "Dom" puns are getting old):
Okay, I don't have a favorite color...I'll just go for my favorite colorS and post the links
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Merenwen/DOM/Dom56.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Merenwen/DOM/Dom14.jpg (he pulls off yellow...how'd that happen?)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Merenwen/DOM/Dom%20Billy/BillyDom12.jpg (fee too many martoonis there, bud?)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Merenwen/DOM/Lost/Charlie/Charlie32.jpg (woo, driveSHAFT!)
His eyes are very pretty.

"Dominic Monaghan Love"
You will meet him: By accident
He will say: " Heaven sent you- go back and give them some of my money."
You will say: " Umm...I don't drink alchohol but, I think...I mean, I've never been this giddy...You must be my intoxication." (Okay, no, I have way better pick-up lines than that)
Afterward you will: Go clubbing together and he will put his arms around you and dance with you until you can no longer breath and you can't feel your feet (or hips, because from what I hear, Dom likes to grind). Then he takes you home with him and kisses you lightly until you fall asleep on his bed in his arms.
You will hang out: Constantly.In fact, didn't you move in with him? (I'm not movin' to L.A. no matter what)
Is it bad?: NooOoooOoo
Best part: he makes you feel like an angel.

Haha! This one's priceless:
How will Dominic Monaghan Kiss you?
Where On the kitchen floor ("You make me wanna lala...in the kitchen on the floor"...awful song)
When 2010 (I'll be 22 or 23 then)
How A little bit o' tongue
Who was watching His mom, who fainted.

Which Dominic Monaghan Are You?
You are Bouncy TRL Dom! Cheeky, hyper, and constantly moving, you bounced your way through your interview, humped Sean, danced like a crazy man, and stuck your butt in the air while jumping on a couch. We love you. We really, really do. Full throttle!

Well, duh. That's me. Anyway, links here: http://www.dommonaghan.com/fun.htm If any of you are curious about them.

And join tickle.com...they have nice quizzes too. They're all about auras and animals and love and all that jazz. And watch out: personality quizzes are definitely addicting. Well, that's my quiz section. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home