*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Waste...

Okay, what a waste of a song I have stuck in my head: Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson. If I'm going to have something stuck in my head it should at least be a good song by a a decent artist...or Tommy. I would understand if I had those songs stuck in my head. But where did this come from? I don't even listen to the radio anymore, except for WXRK (K-Rock) and my mom's the one that watches MTV.

So...I was going to say something, but I completely forget what it was. Maybe I'll ramble for a time and it'll come back to me:

I watched the SAG (Screen Actors' Guild) awards last night. Johnny Depp was there. You know, when/if I get married, I want my partner to look half that good at that age. Johnny just doesn't age: great bone structure. He's so beautiful. You know, I could gush about him longer than I can gush about anyone else. I didn't get to see Finding Neverland and that has Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet: two of my favorite actors. Kate Winslet is gorgeous. My uncle said that I have some Winslet qualities about me, but I don't think so at all. I wish I could look have as beautiful as she does. And you know who else is absolutely breathtaking all the time? Cate Blanchett. And her husband is so average looking. But Cate just always appears so striking and put-together, and she's almost ethereal. It's like she floats down the red carpet for all of these functions, and her husband kind of plods along after her. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all, but...she's just so...I don't even know if there's a word for it.

My question is how Jennifer Garner won best Female Lead in a Drama Series. I've never seen Alias, but I've never been a big fan of hers. It is adorable that they play "All You Everybody" by driveSHAFT and that her character is supposedly a fan of the band (that's the band that Charlie Pace - Dominic Monaghan - is in on Lost. I love when shows on a station kind of cross over like that. Some web comics do that too. Speaking of which, I haven't read either of my usual web comics in about two or three weeks.

About the dance: if I go, I'm definitely going to go just to see all the adorable boys dressed up. I have a dress I could wear, and I don't mind being the same color as my looseleaf paper in my binder at the moment. I know that in a month and a week or two, I'll be off to Florida, actually maybe at the same time as Alyssa.

And you know, since I can drive, getting to and from the dance shouldn't be a big deal at all.

Oh, I was about to say something regarding your blog, Carley, but someone who I would be referring to might read this so I'll just post it on your blog, okay? So if your checking this before you check your blog (I actually check your blog before I post on mine typically), then jet over there, because I'm about to go back and say something.

Hmm...I don't think I remember what I was going to say. Oh well...I'll come back if I remember. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home