*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My mix...

I'm listening to my mix. Have I ever told you what I put on it? Actually, it worked out really well, surprisingly. It flows well - better than you'd think looking at the song. Well, this is my list:
1. Hello - Evanescence
2. Songbird - Eva Cassidy/Love Actually Soundtrack
3. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
4. I'll Make a Man Out of You - Mulan Soundtrack
5. Tourniquet - Evanescence
6. Imaginary - Evanescence
7. The Factory Song - Seven Nations
8. Are You Gonna Be My Girl - JET
9. The Big Yellow Bus - Seven Nations
10. Here With Me - Dido
11. Cold Hard Bitch - JET
12. Take Me As I Am - Wyclef Jean/Love Actually Soundtrack
13. On Love, In Sadness - Jason Mraz
14. Through With You - Maroon 5
15. I'll Do Anything - Jason Mraz
16. The Ballad of Calvin Crozier - Seven Nations
17. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
18. Asleep for Days - Seven Nations
19. Pieces - Dan Powell/A Knight's Tale Soundtrack
20. Who Needs Shelter - Jason Mraz
21. Waiting For Midnight - Seven Nations
22. Eye Conqueror - Third Eye Blind/A Knight's Tale Sountrack
23. Cell Block Tango - Chicago Sountrack
24. Rollover D.J. - JET
25. This Season - Seven Nations
26. All I Want for Christmas Is You - Olivia Olson/Love Actually Soundtrack
27. Believe Me Natalie - The Killers

I put Tourniquet and Imaginary together because it's really obvious that they're almost connected - one leads into the other so well. I like Linkin Park and all, and their CDs are on my iTunes, but I don't really listen to them much anymore. These are really just my favorite songs - my top 27 to be exact. And for the record: Seven Nations is awesome. And "On Love, In Sadness" is my favorite Jason Mraz song. Actually, it's just because of the line, "Oh, love, it's a brittle madness, I sing about it in all my sadness, it's not falsified to say that I found God." I chose Hello to start off because it made sense to me to start off with "Hello, I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to, hello." And then I finish it off with Believe me Natalie with "This is your last chance to find a go-go dance to disco now" and those lyrics. And also, we know everything ends with Brandon Flowers of The Killers.

Well, that's about it. See my comments on your blog, Carley. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home