*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, February 04, 2005

I can drive...

Yup, that's right, I finally got around to getting my senior license. Now I'm on the insurance plan, so I can drive wherever I want whenever I want. Now I just need a car.

How am I? I'm okay, I guess. I'm better than the last time Carley asked that. I still don't know if I want to talk about it though. I'll probably tell someone eventually, that always happens, but I think I'll have to wait a week or so. Then the poor person who happens to be with me will get an earful of what they don't want to hear.

I've actually been pretty busy. When i'm not in rehearsal, I'm usually doing homework. And I thought second semester of senior year was supposed to be easy...what was I thinking? The thing is we have just as much work, but it's twice as hard to get it done because we're all so burned out. For the most part, we all just want to go to college/find out what college we got into and sort of have time to relax (for the first time in 4 years, really...or before then).

Carley, are you planning on going to the Valentine's Dance on Friday, the 11th? I'm still deciding whether to go or not. Jen (a senior...don't know if you know her) was asking a bunch of us to go, and some of my friends from my grade will be there. However, I don't really know. I'll see who else is going. I want to see if I can find someone to go as a "date" (even if they're really not), since it's a whole dollar off if you do *gasp*...hehe. Have you ever been to one of the dances? They have a boy from my grade DJ because it's fairly cheap...he's okay, but...okay, not really. It's not my kind of music. I usually have fun at the dances, even though I don't like the music. And it will be a semiformal: boys in blazers = adorable. Kind of like how I told Laura that there should be a law making boys wear pink once a month or every two weeks. They look adorable in pink - all of them.

Ah, well, that's about all. Namaste.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carley:
YAY! you can druve! I mean drive...er...stupidity setting in, oh well it's the weekend. Anyway if i'm the person with you, i wantr to hear it. K? Ummm I don't know if i'm going to the dance, a lot of my friend's are, but i don't know if i want to. Afterall I have to wear a dress/skirt and my legs are W-H-I-T-E white. Not that i even tan, and that i think that sun is evil and that since i'm white, duh i'm supposed to stay white. But i don't like dresses period and the not being tan is an excuse, so it's a maybe. Oh there's alos another reason I might go...or not go, but you can read about that in my blog.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home