*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, February 11, 2005

Valentine's Day...

...is on Monday. Woohoo. See the excitement dance across my eager face. Hehe, I'm so terrible when I don't have anyone on Valentine's Day. However, Sierra did give everyone in art class a Valentine and Alyssa sent me a Candy Gram.

So, I think you all missed the phallic balloon fight that Laura, Lani and I had from about 1:50-2:00 pm (last period). We found some balloons sitting on the senior table and blew them up and realized they had an - erm - interesting shape...and they had faces on the end, which made them even slightly weirder. So then we had two blown up, and we were smacking each other up on the landing and down in the senior hallway. It was so funny...we kept yelling things like, "Don't hit me with your penis!" and "You poked me...now you have to marry me!" The looks on everyone's faces were priceless.

So I started watching Deadwood reruns with my dad the other day. I love that show. We should have a marathon - a small one, even, if people don't have the patience - somewhere where someone has HBO On Demand...besides my house, since that couldn't work.

Interesting end to a Barrow-Downs discussion. It was about whether Gondor had a more sophisticated/advanced culture than Hobbits. I asserted, as Bokkie, that their needs were so different that one couldn't really compare them. Here's the end of the discussion (that actually lasted about 25 minutes):
Bokkie: Hobbits have different values and needs. It's like comparing chimpansees with oranges... (to make a proper gap...)
Aldarion: The only persons who might think that the Hobbits posess the more developed culture are Henry Thoreau and the the Unibomber :P
* VanimaEdhel has a mental image of an orange swinging from a tree...
Bokkie: Good good...
* Bokkie will start preparing bombs
Aldarion: *giggle*
VanimaEdhel: Who knows, that might be in the direction that the show Lost will go next: killer oranges...I mean they've had polar bears on the desert island already, why not hostile fruit?
Bokkie: I do not compare incomparable things...
Bokkie Vanima: whatever Walt will think up next... 8-))
Ancalagon: return of the killer tomatos
Ancalagon: classic
Aldarion: *giggle*
* Ancalagon points out that most oranges do swing a bit in trees when it is windy
* VanimaEdhel points out that the oranges on trees typically don't have little furry rears, two long arms, and highly developed feet.
VanimaEdhel: Good, I'm not the only one that watches that. *sighs with relief*
Aldarion: hehehe
* Ancalagon points out that infected oranges indeed will grow fur and in rare cases get old enough to move on their own
* Bokkie hugs VanimaEdhel
* VanimaEdhel hugs Bokkie
Bokkie: Lost is ace!
* VanimaEdhel points out that this discussion has rapidly deteriorated, as it has evolved into the disussion of oranges with furry rears and Lost.
Bokkie: Yay for randomisity!
* Ancalagon is known to have this influence on discussions

Well, that's about it. Namaste!

1 Comments:

Blogger Akichan said...

Carley: I'm VanimaEdhel on the 'Downs, by the way...just so you know me in the convo.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home