*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, February 07, 2005

Blah, blah, blah...

That's my impression of talk, not my general outlook. Considering that I have a lot of work and it's an awkward time of month, I'm in a pretty good mood. I don't even know why: nothing particularly good happened, but, then again, nothing bad happened.

Why am I writing? Well, don't ask me, I don't even know. I had nothing else to do: Carley's in history, Laura's in something or other, Alyssa has bio, Moira has something, Jake has...history...maybe? There wasn't really anyone in the lunch room. I usually have Calc now, but my teacher's out...which is always worrisome. He's never out unless something big's going on in his life.

I vote that we not have school for the rest of the year and just give me a diploma now. After thirteen years, I'm just kind of tired. That's why I was happy that it smelled like spring outside: it means that summer and, thus, sleep are rapidly (well, not so rapidly) approaching.

Oo...the teacher behind me just said the word "sleep" as I typed sleep. I love when that happens. Makes me concentrate on sleep more. GAH! Darn computer: why does it randomly change where the curser is? Suddenly it was up in the "There wasn't really anyone in the lunch room" area when I was trying to type "concentrate" so it said "there wasn't really centanyone..." I fixed it, though, as you can see.

So, Carley, again, see your blog about what I posted in comments right before coming here. I have an interesting hypothesis. I don't say it here because people that we don't want to know some stuff do have the link to this. So, therefore careful in your comments. I'll write all about myself, but I want my readers to be aware that anything they post can and may be used against them through other readers. Now, while Isabel is of little harm (love you anyway, BoSox girl), people from our school also see this, even if they don't post comments.

Speaking of what we were speaking of...I think it's time I found a new boyfriend or girlfriend or something. I haven't really had one since I fell out of contact with Phil almost two years ago. I guess you could call Anna over the summer (not any Anna from Hackley, but one I met in Chautauqua)...but not really. That lasted all of...um...a day, maybe.

I was talking with Natalie in my grade today about how there are no guys in our grade. So many girls resort to juniors, sophomores, and yes, a few even to freshmen. They aren't going out with them, but it's more a they would go out with them given the opportunity. The guys in my grade are so boring...and we've all always hated each other. I hear about all this drama and intrigue involving crushes and loves and all that in your grade, and we seniors always lament that we never had anything close to that ever. The closest thing to drama we ever had was Middle School stuff...like Caroline kicking Joe in the balls and Nick throwing Caroline's shoe out the window and Caroline dating - erm - everyone. Nothing big ever happened though, because really we just don't care about each other enough to have that happen. I don't know if that's a bad thing or a good thing. It's good for us in that it isn't fun to go through it, but it's bad in that we have nothing to look back on and laugh at ("Oh my God, I liked him? And we were fighting over him?").

Okay, so I guess that's about it. I still have 15 minutes to do what I want this period. So, hang in there Carley, and remember my words of wisdom (at least I hope they are) in your blog...get inspiration from those if nothing else. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home