*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Stuck...

So, take a wild guess the one thing that could screw me up...yes, that's right, a dream about the guy from a year and a half ago. Take a wild guess what I had last night? Yes. Now I'm about back where I was mentally about - oh - maybe six months ago. Fuck. God damn dreams...I hate that my mind always knows exactly what dreams to play in my mind. Did I want that dream? Yes: that's why my mind gave it to me..did I really "want" that dream? No, because as I said, I'm now sitting here as though it were six months ago.

Have you noticed, Carley, that people are never in their offices when you want them? I had to drop something off with the assistant headmaster. He wasn't there, neither was his secretary. Then I went to the Registrar's Office to get a student parking sticker. Was she there? No. Was anyone in the Upper School Office so I could drop off my Student Driving Permission? Not when I checked, no. This is my only free, so I'll run around after school, I guess. I left what I had to leave in the assistant headmaster's office with a note on the desk.

Actually the dream last night was weird. When I came in school today, I felt like pulling a Dorothy: "I had the strangest dream. And you were there...and you...and you..." Let's see...Moira was in it, Jake, Laura...you weren't there, though. Oddly enough. But it took place over the span of about three months - the dream, that is. It started in August and ended in about November or December. It was like a movie: flash forward three months, and here's our heroine.

Hmm...I don't have Tommy rehearsal this week. That's sad...but at the same time it means I can get to sleep at a humane hour every night.

Well, I'm a-gonna go. Namaste.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, i have noticed that. one time i needed to get in the upper school office so i could check my schedual. And gareth (btw somebody just said gareth as i typed that hehe)was there too, so i ran to the door but it was locked, so i was like shit, i'll have to come back later, but the person was right behind us when i said that, so i got in. hehe

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home