*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, February 21, 2005

Deadwood!

Well, isn't that how one's supposed to start every sentence? Actually, I saw the promo for the upcoming season last night after Carnivale. The new season of The L Word started last night too.

I really don't have much to say, to be entirely honest. I'm kind of snowed in, so I don't have a lot to do. I'm kind of watching the trailers for Deadwood on my computer and the like. Actually, I'm using the main Season Two poster that I saved off the HBO site as my desktop wallpaper at the moment. It has a picture of Al, Seth, Trixie and Alma and it says "Fortune Come With A Price." I'm so tempted to buy the "Gold Digger" t-shirt they sell for women at the HBO store. I want to buy Season 1 so that I can still watch it when it's taken off HBO On Demand, but it's $99 and I'm cheap. Maybe I'll ask for it for my birthday or something.

You know, the problem with Carnivale is that it's like they're having a lovely contest entitled, "How Weird Can You Get?" Pretty damn weird, actually. I was like, "Oh!...Goodness..." when they showed Scutter dipping his face in the Sulfuric Acid. And then when Management attacked and killed(?) Scutter, I said, "What the hell...?" And you know, I still want to know what's so great about Sabina's act. She's supposedly "The Scorpion Lady", and I can see that her hands, among other things, are deformed, but we still haven't seen why she's typically the star of most shows. She gets percent cuts of the entire earnings. Anyway, she came in (under management's orders) to work for the Carnivale to try to keep Samson out of the way for when Management tried to kill Scutter. I think they're going to keep her around though. I mean they can't say she has a "brilliant act" and then not show us, can they?

And I want to know where Sofie's gone. She left the Carnivale finally and Jonesey's with what's-her-name, the prostitute/stripper now. And I think Sofie's pregnant: she had sex with Ben right before she left and there had to be a reason, since there's so rarely just blatant sex in the show. She's carrying on the Hawkins legacy so that the next one can fight evil/be evil (it seems to switch back and forth, since Justin is Management's son from Russia, and Management was the Russian soldier).

Oh, it says that Carnivale's premiering on March 6 at 9:00...that's Carnivale's spot. That means that next week has to be the last Carnivale, non? Maybe it'll be the series finale. I mean they can't drag this on too much longer: Scutter named Alexey/Brother Justin as Ben's enemy and Ben knows who he is and what he has to do. Yeah, well so that's basically it. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home